Overviewby Jodi Detrick
It’s happening everywhere. Women are looking for ways to grow and use the God-given leadership gifts they know are in them—and despite the obstacles, opportunities abound. What would it take to not only endure as a woman who leads, but to influence in a way that is endearing—that is Jesus-hearted?
When it comes to leadership, Jodi Detrick believes this: if you have the heart, you can learn the skills. The Jesus-Hearted Woman is her guide to helping women—from beginning newbies, to veterans who’ve led for many years—develop ten essential qualities for dynamic and delightful leadership. With a blend of warm humor and “I’ve been there” compassion, Jodi weaves together memorable stories, biblical insights, and lots of real-life wisdom from her own long leadership journey.
In The Jesus-Hearted Woman, you will:
• Learn to lead in spite of internal and external challenges
• Discover how to maximize your God-given leadership gifts
• Explore ways to face problems and people with poise
• Develop and guard your own intimacy with God
Each chapter includes:
• Great coaching questions, perfect for small group discussion
• A Bible-study section to take you “heart deep in the Word”
• A lesson especially for new leaders
Product DetailsFormat: Paperback
Size: 5.5 x 8.5
Publishing Date: April 1, 2013
Publisher: Salubrious Resources