OverviewA Quick Guide for Ministry to Women
Do you and other women in your church want to minister more effectively to women but aren’t sure how? A Quick Guide for Ministry to Women is just what you need! This easily accessible guide is organized around answers to your most pressing ministry questions, such as:
- What are the needs of women?
- What is the role of the church in ministering to women?
- Am I qualified to lead women?
- Where do I start?
- What do I do?
- How do I do it?
Also available in Spanish, Guía práctica para el ministerio a las mujeres.
Product DetailsFormat: spiral-bound
Size: 5½ x 8½
Publisher: Gospel Publishing House
Pub. Date: December 2016
Table of ContentsIntroduction
1. Who are the women we minister to?
2. Why should we minister specifically to women?
3. What are the needs of women?
4. What is the role of the church in ministering to women?
5. Am I qualified to lead women?
6. Where do I start?
7. What do I do?
8. How do I do it?
9. How can we empower women?
10. What is the desired outcome?
Conclusion: Now what?