Effective Men's Ministry: The Indispensable Toolkit for Your Church
Edited by Phil Downer
Developing and fine-tuning a thriving men’s ministry takes perseverance, but it pays huge dividends in the health of your
church and its families.
Effective Men’s Ministry
gives you the tools you need to start smart and stay strong. This comprehensive
handbook combines the knowledge of experienced pastors and men’s leaders with worksheets, exercises and sidebars to
take you through the five stages of building a powerful, life-changing men’s ministry in your church.
- Getting Things Right—the First Time
- The Pastor’s Role
- Building a Leadership Team
- Upside-Down Leadership
- Getting Men to Jesus
- Teaching Men to Pray
- Encouraging Vital Relationships
- Working with Men Who Fail
- Men of All Colors—Unity in Diversity
- Becoming Irresistible Husbands
- Fathers and Sons
- Successful Men’s Retreats
Paper, 6 x 9”, 256 pages.