Genesis & Genetics: Proceedings of the 2014 Faith & Science Conference (Download PDF)
This is a pay to download item.
See below for details.
As scientific and technological advances are put into practice, our society faces increasingly
difficult faith and science challenges. Genesis & Genetics: Proceedings of the 2014 Faith &
is a collection of the papers presented by Christian scholars in the fields
of theology, philosophy, and science. The purpose is to provide ministry leaders, educators,
students, and laypeople with numerous resources to deal with issues at a time when congregations are
becoming more and more scientifically literate.
“We view science as a gift from God that should be used to honor and glorify Him and to help
humanity.” —David Bundrick & Steve Badger, editor
This item is electronic in nature and must be downloaded after completing your order. Once your order is placed, you have 7 DAYS
from the invoice date to download the item. Once that time has expired, you will not be able to download the item. If the item is a preorder, you will have 7 DAYS
from the time the preorder is released.
How to order a downloadable item:
- Add item to your shopping cart and complete checkout when ready.
- Once we receive your order, you will receive an email confirmation.
- An additional separate email will be sent providing you with a download link for your item.*
- Click the download link and follow the instructions given to save the file to your computer.
* The email containing the download link is typically sent within 1 hour from the time you confirmed your order, or from the release of a preorder.
Please be aware that orders for downloadable items are not processed over the weekend and on holidays.
If you do not receive this email within 24 hours from the time you placed your order for available items, please call Customer Relations at 1 (855) 642-2011
and speak with a customer service representative (M-F).