No More Fear
Item # 50CB0157
By Ashley Evans
Is the world limited in opportunities and resources, or is it unlimited, with boundless
possibilities and blessings? If God is the source of all things and He is unlimited, then life is a
treasure basket of dreams just waiting to become reality. Right? Although most Christians can
speak this truth, many of them don’t live as though they truly believe it. And the primary reason
for this contradiction between theory and practice is that they are controlled by fear.
In No More Fear, Ashley Evans takes readers on a forty-day journey to confront their fears, to
better understand who God is and the authority He gives His followers, and start down the path that
leads to victory. “God had a plan for my life, but the Enemy had a plan for it too,” he writes.
“Fear is the primary tool the Enemy wielded against me to cause me to back away and begin to
the world was a limited place. He wanted me to settle for less than what God had planned for me.”
Other truths he shares throughout the book include:
• Don’t choose to live in discontent, accepting less than what is rightfully yours, when God wants
to turn your biggest dreams into reality.
• Fear takes our attention away from God and focuses it on others. Letting go will free you to
your attention on God, the source of our blessing, anointing, and power.
• God’s call is not dependent upon our achievement of any human standard but by our obedience in
pursuing the things of God.
• Until you are scared to death at the thought of moving forward in the direction God is calling
you, you will never experience the power and permission that only comes from Him.
• Authority gives you clarity, discernment, and confidence, which are necessary to claim the full,
abundant life we crave in our souls.
• God’s plan often includes choosing the most unlikely candidate. He does this for the purpose of
bringing about His glory on earth.
• You are already victorious. Why would you accept a life that is anything less than what you have
been promised and given?
Readers will finish this journey knowing that because Jesus faced death head on, overcame the
and is now alive in them, they are no longer bound by fear and intimidation. Their lives will
reflect the truth that God has a plan for them and wants to do something big in and through them,
they will let Him.
Save up to 30% and save on shipping,
by downloading now to your eReader!