Get your high school students ready to transition to
adulthood with this Radiant Life age level.
Lively question-based discussions and lessons written to
connect with issues teens face help
students engage and focus on the core message.
With Radiant Life’s teen levels your class will never
feel spoken down to. With topics that
intentionally connect to both their level of development,
and the struggles they face in their
daily lives, it won't be stretch for your students to
apply these lessons.
- Issues and topics are intentionally chosen to connect
- Memory verses chosen intentionally for the age
- Audio and visual lesson resources to engage the class
in the lesson
- Engage teens with questions designed to stimulate
- Guide includes special training pages to equip
This winter 2020–2021 High School themes are:
- Short Answers to Big Problems
- When Things Go Wrong
- Christianity and the Big Questions