Trending Up: Social Media Strategies for Today’s Church
by Mark Forrester, general editor
Every church has a story that can change the course of people’s lives—but how do you share that
story beyond your four walls?
Throughout these pages, you’ll find simple strategies for creating powerful content that can
connect your church to the people who need the life-changing story of Christ. Leading church
communications specialists break down complex social media themes, providing accessible,
practical answers to questions that all churches face, such as:
- What should I be posting based on my goals?
- How do I use social media as a tool to foster community?
- How do I get the people I'm trying to reach with social media?
With this book, your church will be ready to reach one of the biggest missions fields today:
the billions of active users on social media.
- Why Social Media?
- Content Strategy
- Story: Your Church’s Story & God’s Story
- Connecting with Your Church
- Reaching Your Community
Includes recommended books, websites, blogs, and other tools to help you develop your social
5½ x 8½
September 19, 2017
Available in Spanish