Mpact® Prims Memory Verse Songs Digital Download
This is a pay to download item.
See below for details.
Mpact® Prims Memory Verse Songs
Hide God's Word in Prims' hearts as they sing their way through unit themes and memory verses. Songs for every unit's memory verse
along with Prims club song. 30 tracks total.
Download Size: 85.4 MB
Publisher: Gospel Publishing House
Pub. Date: September 21, 2018
- Honor You
- All I Long For
- I Am a Prim
- A Righteous Man Cares
- Great Are the Works
- Acts 2:4
- Light to My Path
- Your Word In My Heart
- Encourage One Another
- Love Your Neighbor
- I Was Hungry
- You Made the Heaven
- Psalm 103:3
- You Made the Earth
- Children of God
- I’m So Glad We’re Friends
- The Temple Song
- Whatever You Do
- Be Kind
- Go Into All the World
- Sing For Joy
- Full of His Glory
- I Can Worship
- God Created All Things
- The Eyes of the Lord
- Live In Safety
- Eternal Life
- In Everything
- Teach Me Your Ways
This item is electronic in nature and must be downloaded after completing your order. Once your order is placed, you have 7 DAYS
from the invoice date to download the item. Once that time has expired, you will not be able to download the item. If the item is a preorder, you will have 7 DAYS
from the time the preorder is released.
How to order a downloadable item:
- Add item to your shopping cart and complete checkout when ready.
- Once we receive your order, you will receive an email confirmation.
- An additional separate email will be sent providing you with a download link for your item.*
- Click the download link and follow the instructions given to save the file to your computer.
* The email containing the download link is typically sent within 1 hour from the time you confirmed your order, or from the release of a preorder.
Please be aware that orders for downloadable items are not processed over the weekend and on holidays.
If you do not receive this email within 24 hours from the time you placed your order for available items, please call Customer Relations at 1 (855) 642-2011
and speak with a customer service representative (M-F).