Reinforce the lessons taught in the Preschool curriculum
during your Children's Church hour with Beginning
Radiant Life’s preschool curriculum engages kids the way
they learn best with techniques like repetition, music,
and play-based teaching. Every age level includes
different teaching approaches for the four learning
styles, allowing you to tailor your teaching to the
unique needs of your class.
- Crafts and activities involve kids in the lesson
- Memory verses chosen intentionally for the age
- Coordinates with Preschool curriculum or as its own
- Broadens students' understanding of Jesus'
- Guide includes special training pages to equip
Summer 2021 Beginning Explorers
quarter theme is Living for God