Bible Fun! Coloring & Activity Book
: Only 3 left. Order soon.
Bible Fun: New Testament Activities for Kids
Fun, educational, and affordable! This activity book is a great reward—especially when paired
with some crayons. Or photocopy the pages for an appealing lesson supplement or send-home tool!
Includes mazes, word puzzles, and codes. Ages 8-12.
8½ x 11
January 1, 2008
- Decoding Activity - Jesus as a Child. (Luke 2:40)
- Maze Activity - In His Steps
- Fill-in-the-blank - Let's Pray. (Luke 11:1)
- Crossword Puzzle - The Lord's Prayer. (Matthew 6:9-13)
- Decoding Activity - Jesus Heals a Paralyzed Man
- Letter Activity - Jesus and the Rich Young Man. (Mark 10:21)
- Word Search Activity - Blind Bartimaeus. (Mark 10:46-52)
- Fill-in-the-blank - Message at the Well. (John 4:28-29)
- Braille Activity - Jesus Heals a Blind Man. (John 9:38)
- Math Activity - Why Jesus Prayed
- Math Activity - Jesus Appears to His Disciples. (John 21:2, Matthew 4:21)
- Maze Activity - The Path to Peace. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- Word Activity - Living for God. (Colossians 3:12-13)
- Maze Activity - Good Words to Follow. (1 Thessalonians 5:17-18)
- Decoding Activity - What is Faith? (Hebrews 11:1)