Game of Life
: Only 3 left. Order soon.
Buy More, Save More:
Buy More, Save More Mix & Match
Buy any combination of 3 or more High Voltage Kids Ministry curriculum packs
and save 20% on each.
Mix & Match combo pricing will not show
during checkout but will be reflected on your final invoice.
Game of Life Power Pack Curriculum
by Brian Dollar
In this series, your children will learn valuable lessons from "God’s rulebook," the Bible. To
this, we use some of the world’s most beloved board games as starting points for each lesson!
Through the amazing Bible Stories of Jacob & Esau, Feeding The 5000, Apostle Paul, Jesus in the
Wilderness, Parable of the Wise and Foolish Builders, and Adam & Eve, your kids will learn
lessons about how to win in the "Game of Life."
This Elementary large group/small group curriculum power pack includes six lessons! Includes
impact video segments, graphic slides, Bible stories with graphics, games, skits, object
and more. Plus, includes small group lessons and family devotions to reinforce the large group
- “Hungry, Hungry, Hippos” (Feeding the 5000; spiritual hunger)
- "Sorry” (Jacob & Esau; forgiveness)
- “Words With Friends” (Apostle Paul; the power of words)
- “Memory” (Jesus in the WIlderness; memorizing the Bible)
- “Jenga” (Parable of Wise & Foolish Builders; Keeping Jesus as our
- “Mousetrap” (Adam & Eve; avoiding the trap of sin)
This series includes:
- contains "The Spark" Lesson Intro Video segments that introduce each
These videos are hosted by "The Game Boy" who uses popular games to teach kids powerful
- contains PDF and Adobe InDesign files of the entire Leader's Manual
personalize each lesson to your service's needs, graphic art for promo, power point slides,
character skits, illustrated messages, Family Devotions, and weekly Small Group Lessons. Also
includes all of the Quicktime Videos and MPEG Videos for each lesson.