Children’s Ministries eTraining – Recruiting and Training Volunteers
This is a pay to download item.
See below for details.
Author/Presenter: Patti Chapman
How do you identify leaders? What does a good leader look like? And then once you have them how do
you both keep and train them? Purposeful and effective recruitment and training is vital for our
ministries to not only continue but grow.
Children’s Ministries eTraining
Effective, electronic children’s ministries training on demand and at your fingertips in minutes.
Children’s Ministries eTrainings offer conference-style workshops from the convenience of your home
or office. Easily receive phenomenal instruction for yourself or use them in training meetings for
your entire team. Each workshop includes 40-50 minutes of video instruction from leading children’s
ministry experts as well as a downloadable version of the presenter’s notes to follow along.
New workshops are added monthly. To check out the topics we currently have available, visit our
website at www.4kids.ag.org
This item is electronic in nature and must be downloaded after completing your order. Once your order is placed, you have 7 DAYS
from the invoice date to download the item. Once that time has expired, you will not be able to download the item. If the item is a preorder, you will have 7 DAYS
from the time the preorder is released.
How to order a downloadable item:
- Add item to your shopping cart and complete checkout when ready.
- Once we receive your order, you will receive an email confirmation.
- An additional separate email will be sent providing you with a download link for your item.*
- Click the download link and follow the instructions given to save the file to your computer.
* The email containing the download link is typically sent within 1 hour from the time you confirmed your order, or from the release of a preorder.
Please be aware that orders for downloadable items are not processed over the weekend and on holidays.
If you do not receive this email within 24 hours from the time you placed your order for available items, please call Customer Relations at 1 (855) 642-2011
and speak with a customer service representative (M-F).